Anonymous said: Hi :) do you know where i can watch full otr show from paris? i cant find it anywhere :/
Intro to Arm Balances (7 minutes)
Learn everything you need to know before starting an intermediate arm balance practice.
Incorporating arm balances like Crow Pose, Side Crow, Hurdler’s Pose, Grasshopper and Crane will challenge you and give you strength, flexibility and a deeper sense of balance.These poses also require a good foundation before you even get started:
Try an arm balance now!
- How to Side Crow
- How to Crow Pose
- How to Baby Crow
- How to Fallen Angel
- How to Flying Pigeon
- How to Grasshopper
- How to Hurdlers
Are you on instagram? Share your arm balance pic with me using #sarahbethyoga <3
As I’m in the process of making the transition, I have found some incredible recipes (they’re not my own) so I decided to put a huge post together to share these beautiful recipes!
- Banana Bread Super Foods Smoothie
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- Sleepy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Green Energy Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Blushing Apple Smoothie
- Sleepy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- Sleepy Raspberry, Lemon and Poppy Seed Smoothie
- 2 Energy Smoothies
- Sleepy Banana Muffin Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Sleepy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Classic Green Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Green Smoothie
- Ultra Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry Green Smoothie
- Creamy Chocolate Hemp Smoothie
- Green Warrior Protein Smoothie
- Velvety Butter nut Cinnamon Date Smoothie
- Pink Power Detox Smoothie
- Mint Maca Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Avocado Superfood Smoothie
- Breakfast Smoothie
- Vegan Peach Oat Smoothie
- Vegan Detox Smoothie
- Vegan Detox Green Monster Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie with Basil
- Banana and Strawberry Smoothie
- Cleansing Chlorella Green Smoothie
- Apple and Kale Green Smoothie
- Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Hazelnut Chocolate Smoothie
- Lime, Fennel and Berry Smoothie
- Lime and Blueberry Smoothie
- Brazilian/Macadamia Nut Chocolate Smoothie
- Coconut and Avocado Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut Latte Smoothie
- Red Pepper and Orange Tropical Smoothie
- Pineapple and Mango Smoothie
- Creamy Lavender and Earl Grey Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie
- Raspberry and Banana Smoothie
- Melon Protein Smoothie
- Cherry Pie Smoothie
- Cantaloupe Melon Smoothie
- Apple Pie Smoothie
- Vegan Maple Coconut Smoothie
- Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
- Strawberry Fields Smoothie
- Raspberry and Lime Pre Workout Smoothie
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Almond Butter Smoothie
- Coconut and Chocolate Smoothie
- Fruity Green Smoothie
- Ginger and Chocolate Post Workout Smoothie
- Aloe Vera and Coconut Smoothie
- Chocolate, Caramel and Coconut Smoothie
- Pineapple and Turmeric Post Workout Smoothie
- Chocolate Orange Smoothie
- Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Mango Lassi Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Coconut, Blueberry and Chia Smoothie
- Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble Smoothie
- Banana and Caramel Smoothie
- Green Garbanzo Mint Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroon Smoothie
- Strawberry and Pineapple Smoothie
- Cookies and Cream Smoothie
- Peaches and Greens Smoothie
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Hard Candy Smoothie
- Blueberry and Spinach Smoothie
- Red Velvet Smoothie
- Ginger and Cranberry Smoothie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Smoothie
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Cucumber, Lime and Kale Smoothie
- Blackberry and Almond Smoothie
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Smoothie
- Hemp Pear Smoothie
- Blueberry Lemon Tart Smoothie
- Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Blueberry Chlorella Smoothie
- Cocoa Berry Smoothie
- Spinach Banana and Vanilla Smoothie
- Apricot and Coconut Smoothie
- Strawberry and Rhubarb Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Thai Green Smoothie
- Greena Colada Smoothie
- Spring Celebration Layered Smoothie
- Strawberries and Lemon Smoothie
- Chamomile Smoothie
- Popeye’s Green Smoothie
These aren’t my recipes, I’ve linked in the recipe sources, but I have tried pretty much all of them, and they’re amazing!
Anonymous said: Do you have any idea of her skincare regimen? Like I'm not understanding how she keeps her skin looking so young and fresh ! #Foreverslaying
I’ll tell you some of her secrets, Aquafor Healing Ointment (get one here) is one of her favorite multi-purpose products. She said that it’s a healing ointment but she use it to remove eye makeup, as a lip moisturizer and on her eyelids. Beyoncé also said she washes her face twice a day and sometimes more if she’s working. Here are her exact must-have beauty products and the brands she swears by:
- Facial wash and moisturizer: Natura Bissé
- Exfoliant: Carol’s Daughter
- Body Soap: Ivory
- Body moisturizer: baby lotion
- Mascara: L’Oréal Voluminous
- Shampoo & conditioner: Kimble Hair Care Systems Peppermint Cream Shampoo and Jane Carter Solution
You can read some of her make up tricks here.
Anonymous said: Do you know what Bey's workout regime is? I tried googling but it hasn't gotten me far.
She can fit in a few extra calorie-burning moves, like squats, lunges and planks,she dances a lot like A LOT,she uses music as one of her main workout motivations,she said that she put on a song that she really like and do [biceps curls with] five-pound weights for the whole song and just try to burn out. About her feeding,at the end of 2013 Beyoncé and Jay Z embarked on a 22-day vegan challenge, encouraged by friend and Beyoncé’s longtime trainer which offers vegan, gluten-free energy bars, protein powder and other products, her trainer encouraged Beyoncé and Jay Z to go vegan in order to have more energy, better heart health and faster metabolism but Beyoncé also eats breakfast, salads for lunch and allows herself a cheat day on Sundays.
If you want to know more about her routine diet plan read more here (that link shows the each day’s her routine workout.)
Nicole Williams, owner of Allure Pole Dance & Fitness Studio, demonstrates four killer moves for getting flat, sexy abs in these Tone Skincare gifs.
1. Scissor Kicks
Begin lying down with your arms propped up on your elbows behind you. Lift both legs a few inches off the floor, and bring your right leg as close to your chest as possible. Begin to lower your right leg while simultaneously raising your left leg to switch sides. Make sure not to let your heels touch the ground until the end. Complete 30 reps, 15 on each leg.
2. Butt Raises
Begin lying on your back with your legs in the air and the bottoms of your feet toward the ceiling. Keeping your palms flat on the ground, squeeze your abs, and lift your hips off the floor. Lower your hips back down with control. Repeat this 10 to 15 times, and complete three sets.
3. Leg Straddles
Begin sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you and feet together. Place your hands behind you to the sides, and lean your upper body back to a 45-degree angle. Raise and separate your legs until you’re in straddle position. Then bring your legs back together while lowering them to the ground with control. Complete three sets of 10 to 15 reps.
4. Double Crunch
Begin lying flat on your back with your legs stretched out in front of you and your arms by your side. As you crunch your abs, raise your chest, and tuck in your knees so that your upper body and lower body meet above your hips. Slowly return to starting position, making sure your shoulders and heels meet the ground at the same time. Repeat this 10 times, and complete three sets. (Source)
Guess who is visiting Jimmy Fallon tonight!
People need to realize the significance of this post, because when I reblogged it it was just blank so I think some people may not understand what this is trying to say
Adopting an animal (or buying from someone close to you who has recently had puppies, kittens, etc) is not like simply going to the store and buying a toy. You do not just get to throw it away once you are done with it and it stops being cute in your eyes
This is a real living thing that has emotions, needs, and wants, not something to be thrown away when YOU are done after YOU entered at commitment to raise and care for this animal.
What’s just as bad as dumping the animal off just anywhere you want, whether it be on the side of the road or in a shelter, is that a lot of these animals end up dying after that. Animals are NOT always adopted and strays are not always picked up. Animals can get put down, run over, tortured, and a list of other things
People should really think about what they are responsible for before they bring an animal into their life
Not to mention that that animal loves you, you are his world, and when you drop him off at the shelter - or worse, in the street - you are abandoning him. He doesn’t know what he did wrong, he thinks you’ll come back, maybe you just dropped him off for a bit and you’ll come back to him.
Not only did you make a commitment, but that animal loves you and throwing them away isn’t just breaking that commitment, it’s throwing away someone who doesn’t understand why you don’t love him anymore and where you went.
This is so important. Animals are NOT toys you just can’t return them because you got bored. Think first before you buy a cute little puppy for your stupid girlfriend or sister or whatever. Okay. This just make me so mad that I can’t keep talking about it. Seriously you have no heart if you do this. Seriously
This shit pisses me off
How could you be so hateful to that poor puppy who loves you
Not rs but this one of those things that’s just important enough. Animals depend on you, they love you, their entire world revolves around you
It’s a commitment. Once you make it, see it through
Someone I know wants a husky because they’re cute as puppies and when I told her, “the dog is going to get really big, you know” and she said “yeah they’re not cute when they’re older. I’m gonna keep it for a few months and then give it away.” Dogs, ESPECIALLY huskies, require a lot of work and dedication. Don’t get a dog just because they’re cute. Get one if you can take proper care of them and have the money for all the food and toys and vet visits. I’m so sick of people dumping animals after the excitement has worn off (this is common with rabbits especially around Easter 😔)
I lost it at the end.
Okay, I had to check out the Van Eyck thing. I was a bit in denial because, come on, every single person can’t look like President Putin!
There are no words to describe how wrong I was.
Reblogging this for my art history class this semester
The art historian in me had to reblog this.
This is legit.
Capricorns, woe is you!
This is Capricorn, in a twelve part series exploring female zodiac personality traits. Featuring ohsatsune!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Support us - Share the video by reblogging!The series explores the lives of twelve different girls,
their differences are marked by their zodiac signs.
They are each faced with a break up. Each episode presents a similar scenario.
The difference is in how each character reacts to the situation.
Their reactions are based on the stereotypical zodiac traits.
* Subscribe to us for the final episode! *